Content Bloom is a close-knit international company with offices around the globe We’re an enterprise consulting agency who works for big name clients (we’re not the type to name drop, but think ‘known names’ and fortune 500s) using our expertise to build applications and integrate them with enterprise Content Management Systems (primarily SDL Tridion, Sitecore, and AEM).
We are currently looking to expand within Europe and are looking to hire technical contractors who have an interest in supporting and growing a remote team in the EU.
Responsibilities What you’ll do once you get the job (after you celebrate):
- Consult with clients – build relationships, discuss requirements, lend expertise
- Develop innovative solutions that deliver not only what’s asked for, but goes beyond to what they didn’t realize they needed.
- Implement your solutions, get into the nitty gritty alongside your team
- Lead a team, ensuring all on your team know what they’re doing and have the resources needed to be successful
- Work independently on internal projects or for one off clients
- Share your knowledge – be a mentor and/or present lunch and learns to help everyone grow
- Manage projects – budgets, estimates, resource management. You’ll have ample opportunity to take ownership.
- This is a remote position, you'll be working from the comfort of your own home / chosen work space.
Qualifications What you need to get the job:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work virtually (with Slack and Zoom)
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Ability to strongly voice your opinions, while still actively hearing others
- Strong leadership and mentor abilities
- Foresight to find and fix issues before anyone ever notices something is wrong.
- Professional experience in CMS and/or web development
- Professional experience working with Java, C#, or modern front-end frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Willingness and ability to travel globally
- Passion for what you do
What will get you bonus points:
- A sense of humour
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, and maybe literally)
Work with us Additional perks (beyond loving your new job):
- Flexible hours and generous time off
- Work in a small team, but work on enterprise grade projects
- Travel opportunities
- Hilarious co-workers
Please monitor your promotions and spam folders for communications from us concerning your application.