Content Bloom is a close-knit international company with the headquarters based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia We’re an enterprise consulting agency who works for big name clients (we’re not the type to name drop, but think ‘known names’ and fortune 500s) using our expertise to build applications and integrate them with enterprise Content Management Systems (primarily SDL Tridion, Sitecore, and AEM).
Responsibilities - What you’ll do once you get the job (after you celebrate):
- Consult with clients – build relationships, discuss requirements, lend expertise
- Develop innovative solutions that deliver not only what’s asked for, but goes beyond to what they didn’t realize they needed.
- Implement your solutions, get into the nitty gritty alongside your team
- Lead a team, ensuring all on your team know what they’re doing and have the resources needed to be successful
- Work independently on internal projects or for one off clients
- Share your knowledge – be a mentor and/or present lunch and learns to help everyone grow
- Manage projects – budgets, estimates, resource management. You’ll have ample opportunity to take ownership.
Qualifications - What you need to get the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work virtually (with Slack and Zoom)
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Ability to strongly voice your opinions, while still actively hearing others
- Strong leadership and mentor abilities
- Foresight to find and fix issues before anyone ever notices something is wrong.
- Professional experience in CMS and/or web development
- Professional experience working with Java, C#, or modern front-end frameworks
- American Citizenship or authorization to work within the USA
- The ability and willingness to travel globally
- Passion for what you do
What will get you bonus points:
Work with us Additional perks (beyond loving your new job):
- Office dogs
- Flexible hours and generous time off
- Annual bonuses and raises based on performance
- Work in a small team, but work on enterprise grade projects
- Robust benefits package
- Travel opportunities
- Hilarious co-workers
- Excellent office-supplied coffee, drinks, and snacks