Content Bloom is a close-knit international company with our regional headquarters in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. We’re an enterprise consulting agency who works for big name clients (we’re not the type to name drop, but think ‘known names’ and fortune 500s) using our expertise to build applications and integrate them with enterprise Content Management Systems (primarily SDL Tridion, Sitecore, and AEM).
Responsibilities What you’ll do once you get the job (after you celebrate):
- Develop innovative solutions that deliver not only what’s asked for, but goes beyond to what they didn’t realize they needed.
- Implement your solutions, get into the nitty gritty alongside your team
- Work with an internationally distributed team, ensuring all on your team know what you're doing and have the resources needed to be successful
- Share your knowledge – learn from and teach others around you
- Deliver technical solutions designed for people
Qualifications What you need to get the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work virtually (with Slack and Zoom)
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Ability to strongly voice your opinions, while still actively hearing others
- 4-6 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts, C# or Java, HTML, Java Script, and CSS
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Foresight to find and fix issues before anyone ever notices something is wrong.
- Indian Citizenship or authorization to work within India
- The ability and willingness to travel globally
- Passion for what you do
What will get you bonus points:
Work with us Additional perks (beyond loving your new job):
- Flexible hours and generous time off
- Work in a small team, but work on enterprise grade projects
- Robust benefits package
- Travel opportunities
- A variety of comfortable working spaces
- Exciting social events
- Hilarious co-workers
- Excellent office-supplied coffee, drinks, and snacks
Please monitor your promotions and spam folders for communications from us concerning your application.