Content Bloom is a close-knit international company with the headquarters based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia. We’re an enterprise consulting agency who works for big name clients (we’re not the type to name drop, but think ‘known names’ and fortune 500s) using our expertise to build applications and integrate them with enterprise Content Management Systems (primarily SDL Tridion, Sitecore, and AEM).
This will be a 6-month contract position working with a client to bridge the gap between their SEO experts and developers, with the potential for extension. There is an option for it to be remote.
Responsibilities - What you’ll do once you get the job (after you celebrate):
- Consult with clients – build relationships, discuss requirements, lend expertise, guide them through the SEO process
- Develop innovative solutions that deliver not only what’s asked for, but goes beyond to what they didn’t realize they needed.
- Conduct technical SEO audits
- Analyze and understand complex SEO issues or needs to produce simple explanations and specific action plans that support the client's SEO strategy
- Promote and foster analytical skills for all team members
- Maximize organic traffic growth for clients, ensuring that modern SEO techniques are properly and consistently implemented
- Use a variety of tools to monitor rankings, traffic, conversions, competitors, and link profiles for clients
- Optimize all technical aspects of client websites for maximized indexing and keyword relevance
Qualifications - What you need to get the job:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar education background
- Canadian Citizenship or authorization to work within Canada
- Professional experience with content management systems (enterprise, headless, wordpress)
- Professional experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Understanding on technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, Schema.org, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work virtually (with Slack and Zoom)
- Passion for what you do
What will get you bonus points:
Additional perks (beyond loving your new job):
- Flexible hours
- Work in a small team, but work on enterprise grade projects
- Hilarious co-workers