Content Bloom is a close-knit international company with the headquarters based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia. We’re an enterprise consulting agency who works for big name clients (we’re not the type to name drop, but think ‘known names’ and fortune 500s) using our expertise to build applications and integrate them with enterprise Content Management Systems (primarily SDL Tridion, Sitecore, and AEM).
Responsibilities - What you’ll do once you get the job (after you celebrate):
- Manage projects – budgets, estimates, resource management.
- Lead a team of up to 12 people working in various roles on various projects for the same client and ensuring all on your team know what they’re doing and have the resources needed to be successful
- Develop a relationship with clients that extends beyond sales and business
- Leverage the technical and consulting team to gather accurate estimates and prepare standard SOWs.
- Identify and submit change requests while preserving client relationships
- Budget forecasting and tracking of actuals
- Report to both internal and client stakeholders, with information targeted appropriately to both
- Share your knowledge – be a mentor and/or present lunch and learns to help everyone grow
Qualifications - What you need to get the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Science, with preference given to technical experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work virtually (with Slack and Zoom)
- Experience in Agile frameworks
- Ability to strongly voice your opinions, while still actively hearing others
- Strong leadership and mentor abilities
- Foresight to find and fix issues before anyone ever notices something is wrong.
- Professional experience in CMS and/or web development fields (5+ years)
- Professional experience in Account, Project, Client or Program management (5+ years)
- Canadian Citizenship or authorization to work within Canada
- The ability to work in the USA and willingness to travel globally
- Passion for what you do (This is not optional!
What will get you bonus points:
- Our ideal candidate started life in tech and moved into management, you should have a similar skill base to build upon
- A sense of humour
- No fear of dogs (semi-mandatory)
- Board games you don’t mind occasionally sharing with the team
- Willingness to pitch in and wear different hats occasionally (figuratively, and maybe literally)
- A resume that tells a story.
- An understanding of what being a consultant means
Additional perks (beyond loving your new job):
- Office dogs
- Flexible hours and generous time off
- Annual bonuses and raises based on performance
- Work in a small team, with enterprise grade projects
- Full Benefits from day 1
- Travel opportunities
- A variety of comfortable working spaces
- Exciting social events
- Hilarious co-workers
- Excellent office-supplied coffee, drinks, snacks, and espresso